The distance from Hoi An to Nha Trang is about 500km. You can travel by train, plane or bus. For more detailed information, keep reading on the post below.
I - Traveling by train from Hoi An to Nha Trang
There is no train station in Hoi An city, you can go to other train stations near Hoi An city:
- In the north of Hoi An, Da Nang train station: No.202 Hai Phong street, Da Nang city
- In the south of Hoi An, Tam Ky train station: Nguyen Hoang street, An Xuan Ward, Tam Ky city, Quang Nam province
Nha Trang train station: No.17 Thai Nguyen street, Phuoc Tan ward, Nha Trang city
1 - Option 1: Hoi An → Tam Ky train station → Nha Trang train station
Total traveling time: 8 - 9 hours
Total cost: 530,000 - 900,000 VND ($23.5 - 40)
Step 1: Traveling from Hoi An to Tam Ky station:
Distance from Hoi An to Tam Ky station is about 30km. It takes 40 minutes by taxi, with a cost of 400,000 VND/ 4-seater car ($18).
Travel from Hoi An to Nha Trang by train - Source: Hùng Trần Đình
Step 2: Traveling from Tam Ky station to Nha Trang train station:
- Distance: 450km
- Travel time: 7.5hours
- Schedule: about 5 trains/ day
Train SE7: 00:08 - 08:28 (08 hours 20 minutes)
Train SE9: 09:34 - 18:34 (09 hours 00 minutes)
Train SE21: 11:36 - 20:44 (09 hours 08 minutes)
Train SE1: 13:23 - 21:15 (07 hours 52 minutes)
Train SE3: 14:30 - 22:04 (07 hours 34 minutes)
- For more Vietnam railway website: https://dsvn.vn/#/
2 - Option 2: Hoi An → Da Nang train station → Nha Trang train station
Total traveling time: 10 hours
Total cost: 550.000 - 700.000 VND/ticket/way ($23.5 - 30)
From Hoi An to Nha Trang by train - Source: Vietnamplus
Step 1: Traveling from Hoi An to Da Nang train station:
The distance from Hoi An to Danang train station is about 30km. You can take a taxi with a cost of 400,000 VND/ 4-seater car/way ($18).
Step 2: Traveling from Da Nang train station to Nha Trang train station:
- Distance: 530km
- Travel time: 9.5 hours
- Schedule: about 5 trains/ day:
Train SE21: 09:31 - 20:21 (11 hours 22 minutes)
Train SE3: 11:28 - 21:07 (11 hours 18 minutes)
Train SE1: 13:42 - 22:21 (9 hours 38 minutes)
Train SE7: 22:42 - 08:24 (11 hours 55 minutes)
Train SE5: 09:28 - 20:40 (11 hours 12 minutes)
- For more information, you can visit https://dsvn.vn/#/ or contact 024 39425972.
II - Traveling by bus from Hoi An to Nha Trang
Some recommended buses:
TM Camel bus:
- Ticket price: 200,000 VND/ticket/way ($9)
- Departure time: 5pm
- Arrival time: 4:30am
- Duration: 11.5 hours
- Pick up point: No.137 Tran Nhan Tong street, Hoi An city
- Drop off point: No.24 Tran Hung Dao street, Nha Trang city
The Sinh Tourist bus:
- Ticket price: 220,000 VND/ticket/way ($10)
- Departure time: 6:15pm
- Arrival time: 6:15am
- Duration: 12 hours
- Pick up point: No.646 Hai Ba Trung street, Hoi An city
- Drop off point: No.130 Hung Vuong street, Nha Trang city
III - Flights from Hoi An to Nha Trang
In Hoi An, there is currently no airport, so you have to move to Danang airport and then board the plane to go to Nha Trang. Taking a taxi from Hoi An to Danang airport, and a flight to Nha Trang airport take a total time of 2 hours.
Step 1: Traveling from Hoi An to Danang airport:
Hoi An to Da Nang airport distance: 30km
It only takes about 45 - 60 minutes to travel by a 4-seater taxi with a cost of $18 or take a bus (No. 01, 02, 03, 04, 06, 11) for 30,000 VNDVND/ticket/way ($1.5).
Step 2: Travel from Danang airport to Nha Trang airport:
Hoi An to Nha Trang by airplane - Source: Tim Gouw
- Departure: Da Nang city - Danang airport:
+ Location: Duy Tan street, Hoa Thuan Tay ward, Hai Chau district, Danang city
+ IATA code: DAD
- Arrival: Nha Trang city - Cam Ranh airport
+ Location: Nguyen Tat Thanh street, Cam Nghia ward, Cam Ranh city, Khanh Hoa province - 35 km from Nha Trang city
+ IATA code: CXR
- Flight time: 1 hour
- Book airlines ticket from: Vietnam Airlines, Vietjet Air,...
Step3: From Cam Ranh airport to Nha Trang city:
- Distance: 35km
- Transfer: You can take a taxi ($13) or shuttle bus ($3).
These are some ways of traveling from Hoi An to Nha Trang. We - Localtravelidea hope you have a nice trip full of beautiful memories.