Which are the best restaurants in Dalat? You can give a try on food streets, local markets or restaurants. After filling your stomach with hundreds of local dishes, it will be great to enjoy various kinds of delicacies at the hidden restaurants at which you can enjoy plenty of delicious international food. Here are top restaurants you can add to your list.
I - Top 6 best restaurants in Dalat
1 - Artist Alley restaurant
Artist Alley Restaurant - Source: Reham Baligh
Located in a small alley in Dalat city, this restaurant stands out with its ancient vintage-oriented design. The restaurant is surrounded by walls of different shapes and painting patterns. The gentle melody of acoustics music & the cozy atmosphere, making your eating experience more enhanced. The signature dishes of the Artist Alley Restaurant Dalat are avocado salad, chicken curry with steamed rice and beef steak.
- Address: No.124/1 Phan Dinh Phung street, Ward 2, Dalat city
- Opening hours: 11am - 9pm
- Price: 50,000 - 150,000 VND / dish ($2.1 - 6.4)
2 - M Bistro cafe & restaurant
M Bistro Cafe & Restaurant - Source: Tripifyapp
If you are seeking a nice place to eat in Dalat, M Bistro Cafe & restaurant is an ideal choice. This is one of the best bistro Dalat restaurants, specializing in serving Western dishes in a cozy environment. The top dishes to try include stir-fried vegetables, sautéd beef, burgers and ginger tea.
- Address: No.25 Truong Cong Dinh street, Ward 1, Dalat city
- Opening hours: 7am - 10pm
- Price: 50 000 - 200 000 VND / dish ($2.1 - 8.6)
3 - Goc Ha Thanh - Dalat Vietnamese restaurant
Goc Ha Thanh Restaurants - Source: Tripadvisor
Goc Ha Thanh is one of the best places to eat in Dalat. This wooden-style restaurant serves the most famous traditional Vietnamese dishes & Dalat dishes. The chicken hotpot (mixed with the leaves of ocimum basilicum pilosum) is a should not miss dish.
- Address: No.53 Truong Cong Dinh street, Ward 1, Dalat city
- Opening hours: 11am - 9:30pm
- Price: 80 000 - 300 000 VND / dish ($3.4 - 12.9)
4 - An cafe - cafe & restaurant in Dalat
An Cafe - Source: Tripadvisor
The An Cafe with eco-style is a great place for drink and food in Dalat. Every corner is covered by greenery creating a close-to-nature feeling to guests.
Guests have a chance to directly harvest and eat the vegetables right at the restaurant. Besides drinks, breakfasts, lunch, brunch, and dinner are also served. The food menu includes cakes, fried rice, noodles, soup, salad,... Vegetarian food is available at this Dalat restaurant.
- Address: No.63 Ba Thang Hai street, Ward 1, Dalat city
- Opening hours: 9am - 9pm
- Price: 30 000 - 70 000 VND ($1.2 - 3.0)
5 - Da Quy restaurant
Da Quy Restaurant - Source: Nhahanghoangtam
Da Quy is a French-style restaurant in Dalat that mainly serves Vietnamese dishes & specialities of Central Vietnamese cuisine. Must-try dishes include beef hot pot, clay-hot pot dishes, sweet and sour pork, and Banh Xeo (pancakes).
- Address: No.119 Phan Dinh Phung street, Ward 1, Dalat city
- Opening hours: 7:30am - 10pm
- Price: 50 000 - 200 000 VND / dish ($2.1 - 8.6)
6 - Vcafe Dalat restaurant
V Cafe Restaurant - Source: Happycow
At Vcafe, you will feel like you are lost in a 90s-style European cafe with nice decor & furniture. Top dishes to try are beef steak, salmon.
- Address: No.17 Bui Thi Xuan street, Ward 3, Dalat city
- Opening hours: 10am - 10pm
- Price: 50 000 - 250 000 VND ($2.1 - 10.7)
II - Other international restarants in Dalat
Vietnamese food is served almost every corner in Dalat from luxury restaurants to the local food vendors, it is so easy to find and try at any time. In addition, for those who would like to enjoy international cuisine such as Indian, Halai or Western cuisine with French or Italian dishes, the restaurants below are some ideas for your looking.
1 - Indian restaurants in Dalat
Ganesh Indian Restaurant - Source: Mariana Medvedeva
Ganesh Indian restaurant:
If you are a fan of Indian cuisine, you cannot miss the Ganesh restaurant. Both the design and the dish follow Indian style. Outstanding dishes in the Ganesh restaurant Dalat include Lamb biryani, Tandoori chicken, and Lamb korma.
- Address: 1F Nam Ky Khoi Nghia street, Ward 1, Dalat city
- Opening hours: 11am - 2:30pm & 5pm - 9:30pm
- Price: 50 000 - 300 000 VND / dish ($2.1 - 12.9)
India Gate restaurant:
This is one of the most famous Indian food restaurants in Dalat. Having a modern layout but the restaurant still retains the Indian culture in every corner. India Gate is one of the most famous places serving Indian food in Dalat. The exotic food from every region in India, both vegetarian & non-vegetarian food are also available. The signature dishes you should try are Navratan Korma, butter chicken, and lamb mango curry.
- Address: No.19 Bui Thi Xuan street, Ward 3, Dalat city
- Price: 35,000 - 200,000 VND / dish ($1.5 - 12.9)
D’halal restaurant - halal restaurant in Dalat Vietnam:
A famous halai food restaurant located in the city center. The restaurant offers guests the perfect Muslim culinary with an extensive menu of seafood, chicken and beef. Discovering more about Muslism and enjoying the cool atmosphere with good food making your trip more memorable.
- Address: No.38 Yersin street, Ward 09, Dalat city
- Opening time: 11am - 10pm
- Price: 40,000 - 200,000 VND / person ($1.72 - 8.6)
2 - French restaurants in Dalat
Carrot Restaurant - Source: Chad Montano
Carrot Restaurant is a favorite destination for those who love French cuisine. The restaurant space is luxurious and polite with eye-catching dishes, which is very suitable for dating as well as family and friends gatherings.
- Address: No.36 Ba Trieu street, Ward 3, Dalat city
- Opening hours: 10am - 2pm & 4pm - 10pm
- Price range: 35,000 - 195,000 VND / dish ($1.5 - 8.4)
The Le Rabelais - a top French restaurant Dalat:
Located in the Dalat Palace Hotel, Le Rabelais - a colonial architectural style luxury restaurant is the perfect destination for guests who are interested in European cuisine. The A la carte & vegetarian food menu are all available. The signature dishes are seared duck breast & roast lamb rack.
- Address: No.2 Tran Phu street, Ward 3, Dalat city
- Opening hours: 2:30pm - 5pm
- Price: 300 000 - 600 000 VND / dish ($13 - 26)
3 - Italian food restaurants in Dalat
Primavera Italian Restaurant - Source: Mostafa Hassan
Primavera Italian restaurant:
Primavera Restaurant has a modern style with a youthful white and brown theme. Together with warm yellow lights, the combination of colors creates a cozy and romantic space. This Italian restaurant Dalat is opened by an Italian chef. That is the reason why all the dishes preserve the original Italian taste. You should try firewood pizza, pasta, and salad.
- Address: No.54/7 Phan Dinh Phung street, Ward 1, Dalat city
- Opening hours: 6pm - 10pm
- Price: 65,000 - 250,000 VND / dish ($2.8 - 10.7)
Those restaurants in Dalat above are hoped to add more value to your trip in this amazing land in the Central highland of Vietnam.